Motiv8.me Ltd is proud to have signed up to the zero-tolerance policy to racism in Wales by Zero Racism Wales
Our Statement of Intent
Our organisation welcomes the breadth and diversity of tradition, belief and culture of the community. It seeks to create, maintain and promote a community in which each person is treated fairly and equally irrespective of race. Our organisation confirms its commitment to a policy of equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. Individuals will be selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and will be given fair and equal opportunities within the organisation. Equally
we confirm our commitment to treating all staff, clients, customers and service users in accordance with this policy. Our organisation commits to adhere to the Equality Act 2010 and provide fair and equitable services to people from all race and other protected characteristic backgrounds.
The aim of the policy is to ensure that no job applicant or user/ visitor/ guest receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which are not relevant to good employment practice. We are committed to a programme of action to make this policy fully effective.
Our Policy Statement
Motiv8.me Ltd commits to promoting a zero tolerance to racism throughout the organisation, this means that:
• We will take a stand against racism and promote a more inclusive and equal
society for all.
• We will not tolerate racial prejudice, discrimination, harassment, victimisation,
abuse, or violence against any individual.
• We will stand in solidarity, come together, and say no to racism, in all its forms.
• We will promote good race relations between people from diverse ethnic
backgrounds in our organisation.
• We will promote equal and fair opportunities for people from diverse ethnic
backgrounds to attain promotion.
• We will eliminate unlawful race discrimination, harassment, victimisation and abuse.