Sharing powerful stories
At Motiv8.me, we are passionate about sharing stories that matter.
What started several years ago as a blog has grown into a wide-ranging project, telling powerful stories through a wide range of media including books and film, along with a podcast and an award-winning digital magazine that has made an impact on millions of lives worldwide.
We have also developed a wide range of our courses, coaching programmes and workshops, as well as live events.
Our Mission – Inspire, Inform, Transform.
In everything we do, our mission is simple: to inspire, inform and transform through the art of compelling storytelling.
As well as sharing incredible stories, we want to empower others to tell theirs as a force for positive change.
J.Allan Longshadow is the Editor-in-Chief at Motiv8.me.
A media professional, he has years of experience spanning journalism, publishing, film and broadcast. He is a certified coach and mentor and also holds several accreditations in the field of mental health and wellbeing.
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)
- Affiliate Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Senior Member of the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists & Hypnotherapists (SMACCPH)
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA)
- Member of the National Union of Journalists
- Student Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the Radio Academy
Health & Wellbeing Publication of the Year 2021 – Media Innovator Awards
Health & Wellbeing Publication of the Year 2020 – Media Innovator Awards
- Tormented – An Anthology of Borderline Personality Disorder, Dr Sarah Mackay PhD, 2021 (Editor)
- The Family – An Anthology of Psychosis, Dr Sarah Mackay PhD, 2021 (Editor)
- Hazy Days – An Activity Book for Co-ordinators and Carers in Late Dementia Care, Marion Longshadow BSc, 2021 (Editor – forthcoming)
- Self-Care for Givers and the Helping Professions, Emma Sims, 2020 (Editor)
- Life Satisfaction – A Scientist’s Guide to Achieving Health, Happiness & Harmony, Dr. Leo Whyte, 2020 (Editor)
- A Celebration of Life & Death, 2019 (Editor, Contributor)
- Reliving the Past to Release the Present, Dr. Leo Whyte, 2020 (Editor)
- Silence Protruding, Mark Eustice, 2016 (Editor)
- Grammatical Structure, Mark Eustice, 2016 (Editor)